Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
txt file
i bought mixbus not long ago and recently had my hard drive die. tried to download the txt file needed to activate but it said it was already downloaded. i have written harrison but yet to hear back.

do they have trouble setting you back up? how many activations? shouldn't take forever to hear back... geez!
Things like program install files and activating codes I always save on a lot other things like CD , pandrive my other laptop etc just to be sure they cannot be lostSmile but sure Harrison guys will send it to you again.
thanks for the reply. i had just bought it through a group buy and have not used it that much so i failed to secure it. Sad i had been testing it pretty much off and on.
(03-01-2014, 03:25 AM)Jay Branam Wrote: thanks for the reply. i had just bought it through a group buy and have not used it that much so i failed to secure it. Sad i had been testing it pretty much off and on.

They will get back to you soon! Cool but maybe you'll have to wait for monday as it is weekend now.