Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
32C - How to thin down the vertical lines ?
Hello,

In 32C, when zooming in, there are a lot more vertical bars appearing quite early in the zoom. Makes the screen dizzy. Is there a way to thin them out ?

Cheers.
It is very funny that there are so many reads, but no-one offered an advice. I know it's something I forgot as I configured this some time ago in Ardour/Mixbus. I've looked at some options but did not find yet where that one lies - maybe not enough patience in searching ! Smile

Attached is showing what I mean by those vertical lines. It would be nice to have a more relax screen.

Cheers.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't think you can. All I can think of is changing their colours in the theme. I think they are called Measure Line Bar and Measure Line Beat.
(04-30-2016, 02:54 PM)jonetsu Wrote: It is very funny that there are so many reads, but no-one offered an advice.

I guess what was missing was the screenshot. Wink

The lines wich are displayed reflect the current grid setting (to some extent), which is "beats/3" in your screenshot. So you might want to change that setting to "beats" or "bars" to get rid of the additional lines.

You can also hide the lines altogether by deactivating "View -> Show Measure Lines".
Disclaimer: Any resemblance of my nick with a given engineer is purely coincidental!
Desktop: AMD Phenom II x6, 4 GB RAM, Radeon graphics, RME HDSP 9652
Laptop: Thinkpad E560, i3 6100U, 8 GB RAM, Intel graphics, Tascam US-2x2
X32 Rack - Debian GNU/Linux - 32c