Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Behringer x touch problem
Hi,
I have just bought a behringer x touch it is set in mc mode connected with the usb cable. I configured MB (3.2.22) as in the vidéo but it doesn't work. No communication between MB and the x touch.
I have tried with a bcf2000 and it works.

I'm runing linux kxstudio.

Any idea?
Hi,
I still can't make my x touch work!
Please I need help.
Hi Oliv, Please contact support directly you will get a faster support and update us. I'm on the verge to buy the x touch also it will be helpful if there is a problem for Harrison to fix. From the video I watched on the presentation of the controller Ben did, it seems so smooth on mac. Please update us.
(04-17-2016, 09:00 AM)Oliv Wrote: Hi,
Please I need help.

Hi Oliv

if you explain what you did, there are score of people who can jump in and help : else you cry is just a Beatles song..

did you check the forum for X-touch ?

A remark from Ben about it
regards

(04-17-2016, 05:08 PM)BHBstudio Wrote: Hi Oliv, Please contact support directly you will get a faster support and update us. I'm on the verge to buy the x touch also it will be helpful if there is a problem for Harrison to fix. From the video I watched on the presentation of the controller Ben did, it seems so smooth on mac. Please update us.

Sasa nini bwana ?

Unangoja kununua ?

Look like you rush somebody so you can buy a new toy?

I do like the X-touch concept , but i think it is way overpriced, a few bucks more and you have a complete system including mike preamps and digital FX..

It is just an enhanced BCF 2000 some more knobs and and some fancy screens.
Just like in the midi keyboard market : they now manage to sell them at a quadruple price, because there are some screens and each key has a led..

But to empty your pocket and to ease your mind : X-touch works

Kwa heri

I might be in East-Africa one of these days : no fix plans yet :
Tutaweza kumaliza chupa cha konyagi
Frank W. Kooistra

- MMB32C 9.1, AD/DA: Motu:1248, 8A, 8D, Monitor8. X-Touch,, Mini M1 11.6.2, venture 13.3 plugins melda fabfilter harrison No Harrison CP-1 
Hi Frank.

I lOve the Beatles that's why I cry just like them!! Really I was discouraged, I hate wasting my time in technical problems.

I' have solved my problem. Here what I' have done :
I throw the usb cable in the trash and take an other one and it's amazing, it work!!

Thank you for your help, and I swear not to cry any more!
Regards
(04-18-2016, 01:27 AM)Frank Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 09:00 AM)Oliv Wrote: Hi,
Please I need help.

Hi Oliv

if you explain what you did, there are score of people who can jump in and help : else you cry is just a Beatles song..

did you check the forum for X-touch ?

A remark from Ben about it
regards

(04-17-2016, 05:08 PM)BHBstudio Wrote: Hi Oliv, Please contact support directly you will get a faster support and update us. I'm on the verge to buy the x touch also it will be helpful if there is a problem for Harrison to fix. From the video I watched on the presentation of the controller Ben did, it seems so smooth on mac. Please update us.

Sasa nini bwana ?

Unangoja kununua ?

Look like you rush somebody so you can buy a new toy?

I do like the X-touch concept , but i think it is way overpriced, a few bucks more and you have a complete system including mike preamps and digital FX..

It is just an enhanced BCF 2000 some more knobs and and some fancy screens.
Just like in the midi keyboard market : they now manage to sell them at a quadruple price, because there are some screens and each key has a led..

But to empty your pocket and to ease your mind : X-touch works

Kwa heri

I might be in East-Africa one of these days : no fix plans yet :
Tutaweza kumaliza chupa cha konyagi
How are you my friend?

Actually Frank, from the introductory Ben did I have found the controller to be more user friendly. And considering my dad coming from the US next month, I figured to get it in a much cheaper way without spending extra cash over UPS shipping and things like that. It would make me happy if there was a Harrison Control surface considering 90 percent of what I do is related with Mixbus. But that might take time depending on Harrison.

About the price, I totally agree with you. However, not having faders on my hand while I'm mixing is making me lazy to fader ride while the mix needs a fader riding. The possibility of controlling the compressor and EQ in mixbus by x-touch also makes it appealing for me. I couldn't get an alternative option of control surface like x-touch over the market. That is why I needed to buy it sooner.

Hey Frank, You are anytime most welcome in any case you mange to visit us. If I'm still in Africa by then, of course we can do it. I'm more of a Jack Daniel's guy though, Since I don't get a headache with that. Anyways time will tell.

Cheers! Smile