Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please suggest on the following - Attached is screenshot problem editor isn't showing
Hi guys, thanks for the help in advance. I am using the latest Mixbus 3.1.66.

I was trying to change envelopes on a track and did something that was not intended of the editor. All of a sudden the editor space was blank. The editor isn't acting right as I should expect. All other buttons work on transport space. But the track view is not proper.

The bad part is it's not a Mixbus global issue for my problems. It's only for my specific project and not the other projects. Only this project alone.

If I click or right click in these regions, I see nothing at all.

I have attached a screenshot of my problems. Note! This screenshot shows the track names to the left of the blank editor window. These are frozen and do not move. It's as if there is a rendering issue in these regions. If I drop a menu over these areas that do not display correctly, it captures the image of the menu and it doesn't leave. I can take a shot of that too if it helps.

Please help and thanks so much. We say at my country the cat is on top and family isn't happy. Help!

I use Fedora the OS is version 22 and 64bit and I use XFCE the version is I don't know the version but it's for Fedora 22.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would suggest you email support mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com it looks like that session is corrupted.
Have you tried loading an earlier backup ?
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Hello. One question: Have you tried to zoom in?
(03-06-2016, 12:08 AM)Dingo Wrote: I would suggest you email support mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com it looks like that session is corrupted.
Have you tried loading an earlier backup ?

Yes, earlier backups have same issue. I haven't tried the earliest backup. I should mention I can still record to this session and manipulate with shortcut stuffs. We were in the middle of punching vocals when the problems started appearing and were able to finish our session.

We were only on vocals with scratch guitar--so I have considered dumping to stems and creating a new session, but that would/could be problematic.

I will try the oldest backup for you. Let's see if it's a session issue that way.

(03-06-2016, 07:10 AM)sardonicus Wrote: Hello. One question: Have you tried to zoom in?

TY thanks for you question.

When I do what you suggest it will zoom the editor space, but the tracks to not show. Eventually you can see the markers for the bars show up in the editor region as you'd expect.

That part works! But it does not fix our issue.

What does ctrl+F do? We think we hit that right before it happened. It was an accident when trying to just hit F after hitting Ctrl+T