Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combined startup windows
Hi,

Just an idea to eliminate additional clicks and time between startup windows:

- Let`s combine Session setup window and Audio\Midi window into one window.

And if we click on the session name it is the same as clicking on Ok button, it starts Mixbus.

So with one window we can have only 2 clicks to start Mixbus (instead of 3 now +time to wait for the second window) - one click on the Mixbus icon, the second is on the session or Ok button.

Last opened session could be highlighted to indicate that it will be loaded on Ok button click.

P.S. Is it possible to have an option to Load last session on startup automatically?
(bypassing all windows at all)
Windows 7 x64 SP1
Mixbus 32C 7.1.92
+ 1 for that nice suggestion!
MacMini M1 16gb RAM - MacOS 13.6.6 - Apollo silver +  Apollo 16 silver w/Thunderbolt & Satellite OCTO Thunderbolt - SSL UF8/UC1 - Softube Console 1/Fader - UAD v11.2 - Mixbus 10 Pro ARM
The "audio setup window is currently separate because it can also be summoned up to make make changes while Mixbus is running.

However there might still be a way to combine them as you've suggested.

My method for launching is to double-click on the session I want to open ( which is typically the top item in the list, if you've got them sorted by time ). Then I hit "Enter" to skip past the audio setup dialog when it pops up.

-Ben