Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just realized...
that I can right click on a plugin and show some or all of the controls in the strip. Has that always been there and I just missed it? Either way, very cool!

d.
"Come down off the cross, we can use the wood." - Tom Waits
(02-13-2016, 12:46 PM)dayvyg Wrote: that I can right click on a plugin and show some or all of the controls in the strip. Has that always been there and I just missed it? Either way, very cool!

d.

Hm? Educate me. I just tried it with a Fabfilter EQ and got nothing. Which plugin do you get that with? Do you right click on the plugin GUI or on the capsule in the channel strip?
(02-13-2016, 01:02 PM)retro Wrote:
(02-13-2016, 12:46 PM)dayvyg Wrote: that I can right click on a plugin and show some or all of the controls in the strip. Has that always been there and I just missed it? Either way, very cool!

d.

Hm? Educate me. I just tried it with a Fabfilter EQ and got nothing. Which plugin do you get that with? Do you right click on the plugin GUI or on the capsule in the channel strip?

Right click on fx capsule in the strip and go to controls. See attachment.

d.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes it has been there. That is why I thank Harrison team last time for allowing as to use all of their plugins this way without paying. It has helped me still to use it until I buy it. One funny fact. If you have inserted a fabfilter plugin and expired. You can still use it with in Mixbus using those controls. I was so surprised.
It is a nice demo solution for their own plugins. You can use them to see how they work (you can even sort of see the UI so you can see what the controls do), but it sure would be easier to be able to use the UI.
(02-13-2016, 01:34 PM)dayvyg Wrote: Right click on fx capsule in the strip and go to controls. See attachment.

d.

Okay, that opens up possibilities. Thanks.
Awesome! Thanks for showing that!!!

Cole
(02-13-2016, 01:34 PM)dayvyg Wrote: Right click on fx capsule in the strip and go to controls. See attachment.

d.

How you got your MB so tastful gray and smooth?
Download the SSL version from SSL GUI thread

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
(02-14-2016, 02:28 PM)BHBstudio Wrote: Download the SSL version from SSL GUI thread

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
Yup, thanks to Yriisem for the theme.

d.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk