Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Harrison TTC-1 TouchOSC layout for Mixbus
(02-08-2016, 07:33 PM)billparcells Wrote: Is the layout available for use yet? Tyvm.

See this thread: http://mixbus.harrisonconsoles.com/forum...-2166.html
[MacBook Pro 13 inch (NON-Retina) | OS X 10.9.5]
Thanks!
Will this TTC-1 function in the new release of MB 32C v4? I thought I read somewhere that it might not and would miss it if that were true.
Support for OSC has been dramatically improved. These features are in Mixbus4, and will also be in Mixbus32C-4

However the TouchOSC layout ( which many people use, because it's the cheapest/easiest controller available ) has not yet been updated to take advantage of the new features. It's on my personal ToDo list, because I have a tablet with TouchOSC. But it's not a core function of Mixbus so it hasn't reached the top of my list. ( anybody can do it that is suitably motivated to learn the TouchOSC layout editor .... )

Best,
-Ben
Hi Ben,

Is it basically that some of the Ardour commands have changed under 32Cv4?

Thanks,
Clif

(04-18-2017, 12:33 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: Support for OSC has been dramatically improved. These features are in Mixbus4, and will also be in Mixbus32C-4

However the TouchOSC layout ( which many people use, because it's the cheapest/easiest controller available ) has not yet been updated to take advantage of the new features. It's on my personal ToDo list, because I have a tablet with TouchOSC. But it's not a core function of Mixbus so it hasn't reached the top of my list. ( anybody can do it that is suitably motivated to learn the TouchOSC layout editor .... )

Best,
-Ben
Yes. You can trivially change them using the TouchOSC editor.

We'd like to take TouchOSC support further, and provide some remote control of track arming, faders, etc. We will likely start that shortly after we get through the 32C v4 launch.

edit: updated TouchOSC layout here:
http://mixbus.harrisonconsoles.com/forum...l#pid26710
Hey BEN and/or anyone else,

Touch OSC is NOT working with Mixbus 32C Version 6 using TTC-2 correct?
Or am I doing something wrong?

Better yet, what is the state of play with Touch OSC and Mixbus 32C v6?

Is there a main thread, searched and didn't find anything official.

Thanks guys!
Up, came here with same question. Hesitating between wireless Touch OSC or wired X-Control Touch, I'd prefer wireless. Any news?

Thanks!