Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First V3 tutorial?
"Hi, I'm Bob from Harrison" is the first video for Version 3 that I come across in the manual. Exactly where to start. It's especially satisfying after having gone through a bunch of videos for the version before. I bet there are guys here who found those videos really useful.
The videos are very useful. So is reading the MB3 manual.
Less obvious, I've found that reading the Ardour manual is very helpful to better understand the MB3 manual.
(11-27-2015, 08:47 AM)dustinnr Wrote: The videos are very useful. So is reading the MB3 manual.

Yes, that's what I meant - the tutorial videos in the manual.

(11-27-2015, 08:47 AM)dustinnr Wrote: Less obvious, I've found that reading the Ardour manual is very helpful to better understand the MB3 manual.

Thanks - I'll check it.
(11-26-2015, 11:29 PM)retro Wrote: "Hi, I'm Bob from Harrison" is the first video for Version 3 that I come across in the manual. Exactly where to start. It's especially satisfying after having gone through a bunch of videos for the version before. I bet there are guys here who found those videos really useful.

Yo Bob!

I think this is the more original idea I've never seen about a manual!

To fact that the Links of the videos are included in the manual make our knowledge easies to get about MIX3US 3!

THX!

Ray!

PS: excuse me about my english writing.
Cool
(11-27-2015, 08:47 AM)dustinnr Wrote: ......... I've found that reading the Ardour manual is very helpful to better understand the MB3 manual.

+1
Windows 8.1 32bit, SawStudioLite/Mixbus4, Echo Layla 3G.