Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is what I feel final mix will sound
listen and comment please. I have no idea when I'm going to finish it cause the BVC and also the lead vocal they need automation a lot and it will cost me time, More or less this is how my mix sound. Thank you.

My room and monitors are okay; I'm non-pro. It sounds pretty good to me. Two listens, and nothing suggested itself that needed tweaking. For what it's worth (and this is not necessarily a bad thing) that riffing guitar is more present than the vocal.
Thank you so much Retro for taking your time to listen the mix and drop your ideas and I thank you for that. I will try to improve it further more when I get a time. Truth be told, I respect everybody's comment and I take every comment seriously with detach observant mode. Every individual has their own strength either Pro, Beginner or Semi pro. Everybody is the same for me in the eyes of listening "reading" what they have to say. Thank you in advance.
Sounds good, if you want try one thing that sound great,
add 2-3 buses on every track, don't add ore do anything on it, just add empty buses.

It gone be a bit louder every time but the sound.....amazing

I have master some songs, only added empty buses on the song, sound fantastic :-)

Tom.
Mac Pro i7 3,4Ghz (Hackintosh)| OS X 10.12.6 | 16GB | 500GB SSD/2TB SATA | Interface: Audinst HUD-MX2 DAC | Mixbus 32c & Mixbus 4| Russell Cottier Mixbus Controller | OLLOaudio Play2Me Headphone System |
Hi TST Studio,

Thank you for the advice and I will try it but in the meantime I just did some little changes and wanted to share with you. I always afraid of loudness war thing so I don't push my mix hard.

This is what I have done I disengaged the builtin master bus limiter and I changed the compressor into leveller and crank up the volume up to 7dB and uploaded the result on drop box. Thank you so much and I also try your way. Here is the link

https://goo.gl/9P1suJ UPDATE I edited the link to correct too much 130 frequency on vocal.
Nice mix really sounds good very good use of mixbus 3 and also a good promotion of mixbus 3 keep up the good work
Thank you so much Novaburst. I'm flattered. Truth be told it is not mixed in Pro Studio so I always use headphones to mix the bass so this really doesn't represent Harrison Mixbus. Imagine Harrison Mixbus in well treated room. You can do with it a lot lot more than the mix that I do. I'm Glad you like it thank you for listening us usual.

https://goo.gl/9P1suJ
(11-20-2015, 06:18 AM)BHBstudio Wrote: https://goo.gl/9P1suJ UPDATE I edited the link to correct too much 130 frequency on vocal.

Hi BHBstudio,

Nice work! I had a listen through the ATH50m and found it very nicely put together.
The voice seems to be a bit too much pushed against saturation for my taste. Also, could you try to move the cymbal ticking from 2:09 on to same position but on the left? It sounds a bit lopsided, at least in my headphones.
HTH
Cheers,MMM
(11-20-2015, 01:17 AM)TST Studio Wrote: Sounds good, if you want try one thing that sound great,
add 2-3 buses on every track, don't add ore do anything on it, just add empty buses.

It gone be a bit louder every time but the sound.....amazing

I have master some songs, only added empty buses on the song, sound fantastic :-)

Tom.

Interesting - that needs trying out. I'd've never thought of that myself. Thanks.
Hi MadmaxMiller,
Thanks for listening the mix that I did and glad you like it. Most of all for taking time to comment.Right now I'm not around my computer I'll check what you have said and do the appropriate fix up. Thank you in advance madmaxmiller.