Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbuss 3, Sends
(10-28-2015, 08:39 AM)soundblend Wrote: Hope Mixbus will get the option for Post / Pre send too ;-)
i post this video, just to show you guy's how simple it can be..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPZl39yIcjM

So, in Sonar you create a bus where you send to... That's not exactly the concept of a Mixbus. See a Mixbus as a master bus for stems or so...
Just try creating buses, send to them and add your FX there and see how it goes. The latency is not that bad, really, just try...

MMM
(10-28-2015, 09:25 AM)madmaxmiller Wrote: So, in Sonar you create a bus where you send to... That's not exactly the concept of a Mixbus. See a Mixbus as a master bus for stems or so...
Just try creating buses, send to them and add your FX there and see how it goes. The latency is not that bad, really, just try...

MMM

( In sonar you may create as many Buss'es as you want, i think. I have not tried a huge amount yet....
and you can put many send's... in the track itself, with the option to have it as Post, or as a Pre send )

Now back to Mixbus :

I will try it out of course....

Mixbus have 8 sends that are " bound " to post send ( for now.. )
That is all i want to know..

I wanna give thank's to everyone who commented on my post here, for helpful tips and way's to do stuff..

Thank's
jan_krakeli@hotmail.com
(10-27-2015, 07:51 PM)soundblend Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 03:18 PM)Breeze007 Wrote: I was able to get the send to work as pre-fader..by simply placing the send above the Fader in the channel strip. Yes I can hear the delay and reverb when the track fader is all down

Can you explain what you have done step by step, or make a video and upload it to youtube !

Because this sounds strange to me : " by simply placing the send above the Fader in the channel strip "

Now i am really curious what you mean by that ?
Maybe when i gave soundblend instructions at the beginning, it wasn't understood, because it was quickly dismissed.
Now it is said here and all of a sudden, it is interestingHuh
Mixbus/Windows- VST Plugins
Hi again Soundblend!

Jouvert's earlier instructions are correct, but i would take it a step further and just use the new created bus to direct the send to a Mixbus bus and insert the delay or reverb there, then you have latency compensation on the plugins.

Create a stereo bus, let's call it "Delay send"
Create a send and place it pre fader, let's call it "Delay" and route it to the bus "Delay send"
Turn of the master routing on the bus "Delay send" and route it to the Mixbus bus with your delay.
Then you also have a handy master control for the delay send or you can of course hide that bus channelstrip if needed. Then do the same procedure for your reverb bus. Hope this makes sense to you.

Best regards
TotteG