Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoom R16 Track order/Numbering
Hi There,

Windows 10 Pro, 64bit, i5 quad core, 3.4 MHz, 8Gb ram

Have been having a few problems with my Zoom R16

1) Using either Interim V1508 or 1610... track input numbering is not shown
2) Also MB3 fails to close down properly I have to force shut-down

I'm wondering hoping someone may be able to offer some help.

Ben has been helping but it looks like I am going to live with this problem and hope for a fix when the next interim is issued.

I can get Interim V1268 to work reasonably well including track numbering and shut-down.

Zoom have assured me that their existing drivers are compatible with Windows 10

Any ideas anybody...?

Regards

Alan
Windows 10 Pro, 64bit, 16Gb memory, Intel i5 quad 4 (3,450Mhz), Audient ID22,
Reaper, 32C Ver5.1 (Rev 5'1), 32C Version 6
Hi amsmarle

The most important thing is to have a working workstation,

Did you recently update to W 10 if so you should revert back to when your system was working ok its no good trying to force hings to work on some thing different.

You if it is working on v1268 then use that.

if it was working ok before then you must go back to that point where it was working.
(09-19-2015, 06:39 AM)novaburst Wrote: Hi amsmarle

The most important thing is to have a working workstation,

Did you recently update to W 10 if so you should revert back to when your system was working ok its no good trying to force hings to work on some thing different.

You if it is working on v1268 then use that.

if it was working ok before then you must go back to that point where it was working.

Hi Novaburst,

Thanks for your reply. I agree DAW working is of course important.

My Windows 10 upgrade happened at about the same time as the MB3 launch, so no it isn't a recent upgrade. At the moment I am managing with V1268.

I am just posting my experience with the MB3 Interim release's to see if my problems are shared with other Zoom R16 users.

Ben has informed me that the Gui has been altered after V1268 and therefore my R16 Track description/numbering is clipping and not displaying the track numbers... in both versions... 1508 & 1610 possibly because they are not a short text description. There are obviously other improvements within V1508 and also V1610 that I would like to be able to take advantage of.

Regards

Alan
Windows 10 Pro, 64bit, 16Gb memory, Intel i5 quad 4 (3,450Mhz), Audient ID22,
Reaper, 32C Ver5.1 (Rev 5'1), 32C Version 6