Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outstanding Mixbus 3 Review in Sound on Sound Magazine !
“The audio recording and mixing environment certainly remains a strength, and in my first encounter with Mixbus, I have to say that I was very impressed by the workflow and the sound it offers. The virtual mixer is a very efficient working environment with a toolset that gets a good job done and lets you get it done quickly.”

Click below to read the complete review:
http://www.harrisonconsoles.com/mixbus/e...xbus-3.pdf
[Image: SOS_MB_image.jpg]
I love the first sentence: "If anyone can provide a logical explanation for the way computer‑based recording software is priced, I’m all ears. "
It is a very good review , did note that he mentioned not all vsts and plugins are supported, I'm kind woundering do we really need a 1000 plugins with mixbus 3 .

Mixbus does sound very good I suppose as long as you have some of your main plugins there your good to go.

In saying that if and when Harrison sort out the support issue for plugins it can only make mixbus 3 more attractive to a wider audience .
I personally, use very few, but choice plugins with mixbus such as a more surgical eq for instance. so far all of my dynamic processors are the ones provided by mixbus. I may also use one or two choice delay and reverb plugins and that's it for now.
There are a number of ways to get the sound that you're looking for in mixbus, you just have to explore it.That's just my opinion, I know that some people have spent an arm and a leg for their plugins and therefore want to make the most of them and rightly so.

Jouvert
Mixbus/Windows- VST Plugins
I feel producers love to give there personal touch with the plugins they use often, could be something to do with knowing what to expect out of that favorite plugin.