Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
44.1/48k issue at startup
Any luck on making the issue with the audio setup screen not forcing back to 44.1? The solution which has been working so far for me is to set both my control panel for my device and mb3 to run as administrator, hit the device control panel button,switch setting in device control panel back to 48k after it switches on it's own at launch of mb3 back to 48k but NOT hit apply and then select 48k in mb3 audio setup dialog and hit apply. This exact sequence has worked almost every time. The trick seems to be not having any conflicting info on either your mb3 setup screen or the device control panel (sample rate, buffer size etc). I think that there is supposed to be a fix for the ASIO issue on the next interim release. Fingers crossed because this is a pain. I bought the full version of 3 before I got the email for existing users (because I couldn't wait) and I love it (though I wish I had waited 2days so I could have gotten the deal on the look ahead processor
Hmm, it shouldn't require all that effort to change the sample rate. We've been working on the ASIO driver and I think you'll find that this is much easier in our upcoming "interim release".

Also, send us an email and we can let you get your upgrade with lookahead compressor.

-Ben
(08-07-2015, 11:16 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: Hmm, it shouldn't require all that effort to change the sample rate. We've been working on the ASIO driver and I think you'll find that this is much easier in our upcoming "interim release".

Also, send us an email and we can let you get your upgrade with lookahead compressor.

-Ben

Great news! I've set aside MB3 waiting for the ASIO fix. For me, I believe it is more that setting the ASIO in MB3. As you mentioned in other posts, I think some audio cards (M-Audio Firewire 410 here) don't like the polling. MB3 is unusable for me. MB2 was fine.
I upgraded via the email for existing users, but I don't recall seeing anything about a deal on the look ahead compressor. I probably just breezed through the email and went straight to buy the upgrade, as I've been looking forward to the MTC capabilities for a while now. What'd I miss? I checked and the look ahead compressor is not licensed for me. Anything else I might have missed in my haste?