Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone tried MB3 with Windows 10 yet?
I've been getting ready for the switch to windows 10 (making fresh backups of everything). Has anyone made the switch? How is Mixbus responding to it? Sonar had a recent update which claims to be Windows 10 compliant and I have only heard of minor glitches with a few older soundcards and a few plugins that need re-registered.
I also asked here-
http://mixbus.harrisonconsoles.com/forum...-1354.html
PC/Win7x64
Windows 10 (10240 - the 'final one') 64bit works with MB3.

AVLinux 6.04 32bit works with MB3.0-1268 (the "Interim Releases").

KXStudio (I forget the number) 64bit works with MB3.

I'm trying to sort things about W32bit, so that's in limbo.

best, john
(08-02-2015, 11:51 AM)pan pot Wrote: I also asked here-

Not much info in that thread either. I haven't updated to 10 yet, but I'm getting ready to. Maybe I should wait a bit.
(08-02-2015, 04:02 PM)clintmartin Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 11:51 AM)pan pot Wrote: I also asked here-

Not much info in that thread either. I haven't updated to 10 yet, but I'm getting ready to. Maybe I should wait a bit.

Win 10 Pro, i5, quad core, 8Gb Ram,

Hi, I have Win 10 Pro upgraded now, and using a zoom R16 via USB connection.

Getting MB3 to see the Zoom R16/24 driver can sometimes be hit and miss, when it does see it and it is selected MB3 loads up fine, I can then insert the tracks recorded on the R16 and I can play them back. But my Tannoy pair won't play back, neither will Windows Media Player. If I close down MB3 the Tannoys and WM Player play back the same files I had in MB3 OK.

Please note: I have had an email from Zoom saying this is a driver problem which they have not yet completed for Windows 10, they say they are working to complete asap

Alan
Windows 10 Pro, 64bit, 16Gb memory, Intel i5 quad 4 (3,450Mhz), Audient ID22,
Reaper, 32C Ver5.1 (Rev 5'1), 32C Version 6
I've got 10 loaded. But I am one of "those" people that has not had 1 good session with MB3, and I got it the day it was emailed!

Can't get it to use the wave plugs. It sees them, but no love. the splash audio screen stays up until the program loads completely.

Reaper and Sonar work fine.

Not a rant, just going to give up so I can get back to work.

Nick
I upgraded to Windows 10 last night. I've only tried it a little, but so far it seems OK.

I'm running MB3.1268. I haven't seen any problems so far.

I tried a couple of Wave vs 9 plugs and they work properly AFAICT.

My Izotope Plugins load, but there's no sound in MB3, although they work in Reaper.

The Slate Plugins load OK and pass sound. They are affecting the sound, but the plugin's meters show nothing.
Boyd
------------------------------------------
Windows 10 64; - Core i5 16GB; - RME Babyface; - MixBus 32C & XT plugins; Sonarworks Reference 4; Ozone 8; Neutron 2; Steven Slate Drums 5;
Superior Drummer 3; Ample Sound Bass & Guitar VSTi's; Behringer X-Touch