Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 track midi and i can't hear what i've previously recorded
Hi everybody,
a issue that is so simple that i start to look into the mirror ... is it me? That is the situation: in a new project i just have one midi track. I record here a short beat (BDr + snare) with my VST Geist - so far, everything's OK. Then i try to edit further hihats on that same track while listening to the pre-recorded Bdr and snare, but that is not possible. Still now i'm only able to record that hihats, but only while hearing the metronome. I'm not able to record the hihats while hearing BDr and snare. I've tried everything with the monitor section, but i didn't get it work. In Samplitude and Ableton Live i've got no problems doing so, so what i do wrong? Help not the Beatles, help me :-)

Greeez, Elmar
Hi Elmar,

We are investigating the options for this. It seems like a big oversight. But I remember this working in the past, so I need to experiment a little bit and see if there's an obvious way to make this work which I've forgotten.

-Ben
Hi Ben,

thx for the information. Beside this topic, i want to mention that MixBus 3 is a really fine program: Fine design, very clear - you are working on the music and nothing else. Go ahead :-)

Greeez, Elmar