Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do you track multiple takes?
(12-24-2015, 03:38 AM)retro Wrote: I've got a question about layering takes in the same track - is there a way to know how many layers there are and what they are? It seems I should be able to right click the top layer and somehow be able to easily access a list of all the layers in that track, but I haven't found it yet.
Right-click on the track and go to layers and choose stacked. You can find it in one of the main menus too. I'm away from my pc so I can't give you exact location but should be easy to find.

d.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
"Come down off the cross, we can use the wood." - Tom Waits
(12-24-2015, 08:57 AM)dayvyg Wrote: Right-click on the track and go to layers and choose stacked. You can find it in one of the main menus too. I'm away from my pc so I can't give you exact location but should be easy to find.

Thanks for getting back to me. When I go to Layers, I don't have anything in there called 'stacked'. I've got four options: Raise to top, Raise, Lower, and Lower to bottom. But the actual layers in the track aren't identified.

I'm using Version 3.0.2257.
(12-24-2015, 12:56 PM)retro Wrote:
(12-24-2015, 08:57 AM)dayvyg Wrote: Right-click on the track and go to layers and choose stacked. You can find it in one of the main menus too. I'm away from my pc so I can't give you exact location but should be easy to find.

Thanks for getting back to me. When I go to Layers, I don't have anything in there called 'stacked'. I've got four options: Raise to top, Raise, Lower, and Lower to bottom. But the actual layers in the track aren't identified.

I'm using Version 3.0.2257.
Hmmm, I forget which menu/submenu it's in and I don't have access to my pc right now. I'm pretty sure it's in the track (not mixer) context menu. Right click beside or below the volume fader and look through the menu.

(12-24-2015, 01:25 PM)dayvyg Wrote: Hmmm, I forget which menu/submenu it's in and I don't have access to my pc right now. I'm pretty sure it's in the track (not mixer) context menu. Right click beside or below the volume fader and look through the menu.

Found it! Thanks.
(12-25-2015, 12:41 AM)retro Wrote:
(12-24-2015, 01:25 PM)dayvyg Wrote: Hmmm, I forget which menu/submenu it's in and I don't have access to my pc right now. I'm pretty sure it's in the track (not mixer) context menu. Right click beside or below the volume fader and look through the menu.

Found it! Thanks.
Excellent.