Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crashing while editing
3 crashes in a row while trying to split and reduce gain on a section. It seems to take 5 or 6 times to get it to crash. I was splitting the wav on both sides of the snare and using 'alt 7' to reduce gain. I'll have to use a wav editor or Mixbus 2.5 for this edit.
I got just one crash while attempting a gain edit last night, but was up and running again,performing gain edits without any more crashes.
I was very conservative on v2 with regards to the editor window, in general as i found it a bit clumsy (for lack of a better word), but on v3 editing is much smoother.

Jouvert
Mixbus/Windows- VST Plugins
I normally have this done before ever getting to the Mixbus stage (with Adobe Audition), but it would be nice if I could get it to work without crashing. I have faith in Harrison to improve things as we go along. I still haven't tried using MB3 with jack...only ASIO.
(07-20-2015, 06:54 AM)clintmartin Wrote: I still haven't tried using MB3 with jack...only ASIO.
My experience is with ASIO drivers ( I don't want to try changing to jack during an existing project, for fear of messing up things). So far ASIO seems to be working, except for the startup problem on my system, which should be fixed in v3.1

Jouvert
Mixbus/Windows- VST Plugins