Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melodyne
I'm new using MB to record a lot of backingvocals. Easy way to do it, the classic way pick-in and pick-out + the good quality of the signal.
I need to do some voice corrections using Melodyne for a couple of years.
Thats my problem: Plugin Melodyne is recognized by MB and I can open it. So far good, but the moment I click the MB start button, MB works anymore. The only way to get out is closing the software.
I hope there is a solution for this problem (bug) or hopefully very soon...
Using the 64 bit version
Grt to the people of Harrison, great job so far...
Be Quiet Pure Base 600 - Intel i9 13900K - 64 GB DDR4 - NVIDEA GeForce RTX3060 Ti 8GB Gaming OC - SSD 1 TB 7000 mbps - FLstudio 21 - Studio One 6 Pro - Mixbus 9,2 32C - Tascam US2400 - Focusrite Clarett +8pre - Adam studio monitors - Windows 11 Pro
Same here
Try this exact sequence: After inserting Melodyne in the redirect, open the Melodyne plug-in UI, roll the Mixbus transport, click transfer in the Melodyne plug-in.

I hope that helps.

(07-19-2015, 12:57 AM)Rikver Wrote: I'm new using MB to record a lot of backingvocals. Easy way to do it, the classic way pick-in and pick-out + the good quality of the signal.
I need to do some voice corrections using Melodyne for a couple of years.
Thats my problem: Plugin Melodyne is recognized by MB and I can open it. So far good, but the moment I click the MB start button, MB works anymore. The only way to get out is closing the software.
I hope there is a solution for this problem (bug) or hopefully very soon...
Using the 64 bit version
Grt to the people of Harrison, great job so far...
Hey Mike it Worked, but when I right click on the audio part to freeze it crashes so MB closed...
Sorry to hear about that. I have been running Mixbus v3 and Melodyne successfully on Win 7.1 and 8.1. Can you provide some details about the computer you are using? Is the plug-in up to date? Also have you tried one of the interim releases?

(07-28-2015, 05:44 PM)rogerMask Wrote: Hey Mike it Worked, but when I right click on the audio part to freeze it crashes so MB closed...
I have the interim version. melodyne works now, but the freeze option works on MB?
What I do with Melodyne is this: after I'm done tuning the audio I print the result to a new track. I then deactivate the original track (right click on track header for context menu). This way it is not bogging down the cpu, but I can still come back to it later if I need to.
(07-29-2015, 11:37 AM)rogerMask Wrote: I have the interim version. melodyne works now, but the freeze option works on MB?
(07-29-2015, 11:37 AM)rogerMask Wrote: I have the interim version. melodyne works now, but the freeze option works on MB?

Apparently the freeze button should have been omitted from MB3 and will be in further releases as MB3 runs "live". Not sure how it differs from Ardour which has the properly working freeze feature.
Melodyne still don't work for me. When I start a track with melodyne as plugin MB3 (rev. 1268) crached.

i
Be Quiet Pure Base 600 - Intel i9 13900K - 64 GB DDR4 - NVIDEA GeForce RTX3060 Ti 8GB Gaming OC - SSD 1 TB 7000 mbps - FLstudio 21 - Studio One 6 Pro - Mixbus 9,2 32C - Tascam US2400 - Focusrite Clarett +8pre - Adam studio monitors - Windows 11 Pro