Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This forum only for Tech Support from Harrison??
Hello all -
I am just wondering if these O.S. designated forums will be for SUPPORT FROM HARRISON ONLY- other topics should remain in general discussion?? Seems it would be good to clear that up a.s.a.p. - Personally I would benefit greatly if that were the case as I expect others will as well - just askin.
Thanks
Win 7/64, Intel I7 quadcore 4 ghz, 16gb RAM
I think it is for everyone. A guy using Linux cannot give advice to a mac problem. and in lot cases guys post their problem but forget to tell what OS they use, so this separation I think will help getting the answer sooner
Tassy you think what I think. It became too crowded with the mixed OS, even when you post your OS in the subject it's hard to follow up, especially on Tapatalk. Now you can filter easily.
I think as soon as I have a Windows installation I will scan the Windows thread, that seems to be the one with the most issues (as expected).

MMM
@Howler: if you want support directly from Harrison, you should email us at: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com

The forum allows everyone to engage in a group discussion.

However we will probably make a stronger effort to close threads and mark them (solved) when they reach a conclusion.
Quote:However we will probably make a stronger effort to close threads and mark them (solved) when they reach a conclusion.
I agree that everyone should add a "solved" entry when it is solved. But i don't think that closing a subject is good. The solution might work for one person, but maybe not for another with the same problem. I'd prefer to add posts to an existing thread if it treats the same problem and the solution didn't work for me rather than to open a new one.
Mixbus / Linux 64bit
(07-16-2015, 05:57 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: @Howler: if you want support directly from Harrison, you should email us at: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com

The forum allows everyone to engage in a group discussion.

However we will probably make a stronger effort to close threads and mark them (solved) when they reach a conclusion.

Thank you Ben - Really appreciate all of you at the Harrison/Ardour Team. Your attentiveness and support is outstanding!!
Win 7/64, Intel I7 quadcore 4 ghz, 16gb RAM
(07-16-2015, 06:11 AM)sonik Wrote: I agree that everyone should add a "solved" entry when it is solved. But i don't think that closing a subject is good.

OK Smile
(07-16-2015, 11:05 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 06:11 AM)sonik Wrote: I agree that everyone should add a "solved" entry when it is solved. But i don't think that closing a subject is good.

OK Smile

+1
Tassy
(07-16-2015, 06:11 AM)sonik Wrote:
Quote:However we will probably make a stronger effort to close threads and mark them (solved) when they reach a conclusion.
I agree that everyone should add a "solved" entry when it is solved. But i don't think that closing a subject is good. The solution might work for one person, but maybe not for another with the same problem. I'd prefer to add posts to an existing thread if it treats the same problem and the solution didn't work for me rather than to open a new one.

Agree. I use search to see if someone has solved my issue before me.