Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi mono plugins
Hi, 

Loving v10 so far. Something I’d like to see implemented is compatibility for using multi mono capable plugins on stereo tracks to imitate the use of actual hardware. This is one of the main things I miss from pro tools. I like the effect of each side of the plug-in acting independently. It would also be a cool feature to enable an option to eq each side of a stereo track independently using the built in processing instead of having to split the track into two mono channels, I can see this last point as being less necessary as that is always an option but it is a feature I do miss. Especially being able to adjust processing as a linked pair then fine tuning for each side independently.
You could probably do most of that by editing Pin Connections - https://rsrc.harrisonconsoles.com/mixbus...ignal-flow
Mixbus 32C, Debian Bookworm/KDE, EVE SC205 + ADAM Sub 8 monitors, Soundcraft Compact 4, M-Audio 2496, i5 6500, 16GB RAM, WD Blue SSD 1TB, 48" LG OLED, other stuff.
Work as house engineer at a popular venue in Melbourne AU. On a quest for the holy grail, the perfect amount of cowbell.