Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stretch Audio Clip
Hi everyone, I just purchased Mixbus 10 Pro to prepare the new releases also for Dolby Atmos.
I use another DAW for composition and with the Mixbus settings everything is clear.
However, I was unable to understand how to import an audio clip onto a track and then stretch it to the project tempo.
I'm not talking about the cue window, I'm referring to this procedure: 
importing an audio clip with the import window, inserting it into a track and stretching it along in time.
In the other DAW it's very simple, right click and choose clip follows tempo,i can also choose with the smart edit to stretch the clip in time with the mouse....
but in Mixbus I don't see this option.
Can you help me understand?
Thank you in advance
mmm...64 views....no replies.
Maybe you can't stretch the audio clips to the beat prj in the edit window?
(04-20-2024, 05:03 AM)GIM Productions Wrote: Hi everyone, I just purchased Mixbus 10 Pro to prepare the new releases also for Dolby Atmos.
I use another DAW for composition and with the Mixbus settings everything is clear.
However, I was unable to understand how to import an audio clip onto a track and then stretch it to the project tempo.
I'm not talking about the cue window, I'm referring to this procedure: 
importing an audio clip with the import window, inserting it into a track and stretching it along in time.
In the other DAW it's very simple, right click and choose clip follows tempo,i can also choose with the smart edit to stretch the clip in time with the mouse....
but in Mixbus I don't see this option.
Can you help me understand?
Thank you in advance

Use the Time FX tool.  Press T on your keyboard, drag a range from the end of the region to the next bar line and then press Ok when the pop up window appears.
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio