Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus/Mixbus 32C crashes with SSL VST3 channelstrip plugins
This morning, i received an ad mail from SSL promoting "Mixbus 10 UF8 integration" !!!
So... i sent a mail to sales@solidstatelogic.com explaining my thoughts on this topic !
(05-02-2024, 04:37 AM)ChristopheLABBE Wrote: This morning, i received an ad mail from SSL promoting "Mixbus 10 UF8 integration" !!!
So... i sent a mail to sales@solidstatelogic.com explaining my thoughts on this topic !

I felt the same way when I received that email….yeah the UF8 does control the EQ, Sends and Dynamics (not all knobs are mapped….looking at you emphasis knob). I think MixBus 10 is confused between communicating with the UF8 default template for MB10 and the UC1 using the 360 Link and Channel Strips. Why wouldn’t Harrison just use the UC1 as controlling the EQ and other track parameters instead of pushing it to the UF8?!? All the knobs and sections of the UC1 make so much more sense! IMO, I think it was a terrible decision to not utilize the UC1 as the default controller on the channel strip in MB10.
David
MacMini 2020 M1 Ventura 13.6 Upgraded to Sonoma 14.4.1 16GB 512GB + 8TB Ext Storage - Focusrite 18i20+ADA8200+AXE I/O One - SSL UF8+UC1 - MixBus 10