Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone have a Shortcut pdf ?
Hi All
I am looking for a keyboard/ shortcut list in pdf or word. I am just starting with Mixbus 32C and need help on how to find all the shortcuts in order to work faster. I asked Nathan last year if he could maybe make a shortcut PDF, but I haven't heard back from him in a long while.
I hope that someone maybe has them written down somewhere.

Thank You

Danny Miller
Have you tried here:?
https://rsrc.harrisonconsoles.com/mixbus...-shortcuts

From the manual...
Print Bindings: click this to “print” a complete list of your shortcuts to a web page. ( you can then make a hardcopy print of this page from your browser, if you like )

Viewing your keyboard shortcuts
Because keybindings change slightly between Mac and Windows, and because we are regularly adding new features that might require keybindings, we no longer provide the keybindings in this manual. You can see the current keybindings for any action beside the corresponding item in the main menu.

*If you’d like to print your current keyboard shortcuts, visit Window->Keyboard Shortcuts and click the button “Print Keyboard Shortcuts”. This will open your internet browser window, with a list of currently active keyboard shortcuts.

Because people can change function keys and shortcuts to fit their personal prefs, theirs may be different than the default, or, yours.

So have a go at printing your own out / saving as pdf.
Mixbus 10 Pro 10.0.0
Apple Mac Studio M1 Ventura 13.6.6
PreSonus Quantum 2626
iCON V1-M & 2 Extenders
X-Touch & 2 Extenders
Thanks. This will help.