Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any teasers for 10?
Anything you can post that may peak our interest a bit!!!
Older Mac Mini 16 gig 1TB drive. MixBus32c latest version, Reaper 6, Band in a Box 2023, Presonus Audiobox VSL1818, several guitars. 
You can poke around the Ardour site and see what development is doing there, what has been released/fixed since the date of the last MB release.
I think most of those things will be there I would imagine.
Mixbus 10 Pro 10.0.0
Apple Mac Studio M1 Ventura 13.6.7
PreSonus Quantum 2626
iCON V1-M & 2 Extenders
X-Touch & 2 Extenders
I've heard there'll be a new feature whereby any song recorded in Mixbus will go straight to the top of the charts!  Cool
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
Never mind teasers - didn't they say 10 would be out in March?

OK I know we're just a week and bit in, but hey, I'm not Mad as a March Hare for nothing - gimme my V10!!!
For the last 2 or 3 years, we've launched a major version update in mid-March.

v10 will be a BIG feature release, and thanks to SSL's influence it will also have more marketing 'weight' than any prior launch. But those things take time.

We might be a few weeks late this year ... but it's coming soon!

-Ben
(03-09-2024, 09:07 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: For the last 2 or 3 years, we've launched a major version update in mid-March.

v10 will be a BIG feature release, and thanks to SSL's influence it will also have more marketing 'weight' than any prior launch.  But those things take time.

We might be a few weeks late this year ...  but it's coming soon!

-Ben

Thanks for the update Ben, I'll keep taking the Valium then.... Big Grin
@Ben@Harrison

At this point, the most interesting thing is, is the upgrade price the same as before? And another thing is that with the new online store, the bank transfer payment option has apparently disappeared. That would be the best option in my case. Is there any chance of that anymore?
Small recordingstudio in Finland countryside. Mixbus 10 Pro, AvLinux AVL-MXe 23.2, Rme UFX+, Rme 802, Adam A77X, Genelec 8020c, Genelec 7050b, Yamaha HS7