Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waves Harmony
Hi,
I love Mixbus 32C and have been using it for several years!  It reminds me of an old McCurdy board we had in the production department at a radio station a million years ago.

Most of my favorite plugins are from Waves and UA.

I recently purchased Waves Harmony and am a little intimidated by the installation process I read in the manual.

Has anyone set up Waves Harmony on Mixbus 32C?  I'd love to get a little help (advice, guidance, insights) from someone who has successfully set it up on 32C!!

Thanks!
(02-21-2024, 08:54 PM)Frontface Wrote: Hi,
I love Mixbus 32C and have been using it for several years!  It reminds me of an old McCurdy board we had in the production department at a radio station a million years ago.

Most of my favorite plugins are from Waves and UA.

I recently purchased Waves Harmony and am a little intimidated by the installation process I read in the manual.

Has anyone set up Waves Harmony on Mixbus 32C?  I'd love to get a little help (advice, guidance, insights) from someone who has successfully set it up on 32C!!

Thanks!

Harmony should install like your other Waves plugins using the Waves Central installer.

Check you have the latest version - instructions here

Once you have installed, you will need to do a 'Discover New / Updated' plugin scan on Mixbus using the Plugin Manager.

A good video tutorial for Harmony is found at Waves here

If you want to use the playable keyboard workflow to change parameters refer this post to setup a MIDI side chain to Harmony

It's a very cool plugin that has a lot of scope outside of vocals... let us know how you go.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5