Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: license file is not recognized -SOLVED-
I purchased mixbus 9 but license file is not recognized so I cant register. I put it in right folder and didnt change it. But I think my name is not recognized there is turkish character in it. "OĞUZ KAAN AYDIN" so please help me fix this. I wish there was an ilok activation for mixbus. This ".txt" file licensing seems  so outdated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi oğuz kaan aydın welcome to the Mixbus forum.
Contact support - mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(02-09-2024, 08:02 PM)Dingo Wrote: Hi  oğuz kaan aydın welcome to the Mixbus forum.
Contact support - mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com

Thank you for reply. I did send email to them but they dont answer me. After ssl buy harrison I think mixbus is abandoned product now so my hard earned money just wasted. Cant using a product I paid sadly. This ."txt" licensing soo outdated no wonder why it doesnt work properly. Anyway Im still waiting for a support from Harrison or I should call SSL maybe?
The Harrison guys have recently been attending a sound exhibition called NAMM so they might be a bit behind with answering stuff. Just email them again and maybe put the word Urgent in the email Subject.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
(02-10-2024, 08:53 AM)johne53 Wrote: The Harrison guys have recently been attending a sound exhibition called NAMM so they might be a bit behind with answering stuff. Just email them again and maybe put the word Urgent in the email Subject.

I did send another one with your advice, lets wait and see if they gonna give me support or not. Thank you for reply. Shy Btw I just watched NAMM videos recently uploaded; they show up new mixbus 10 so I think it will be released soon hopefully.
(02-10-2024, 03:01 PM)oğuz kaan aydın Wrote:
(02-10-2024, 08:53 AM)johne53 Wrote: The Harrison guys have recently been attending a sound exhibition called NAMM so they might be a bit behind with answering stuff. Just email them again and maybe put the word Urgent in the email Subject.

I did send another one with your advice, lets wait and see if they gonna give me support or not. Thank you for reply. Shy Btw I just watched NAMM videos recently uploaded; they show up new mixbus 10 so I think it will be released soon hopefully.

It is the weekend in Nashville - you may still get a reply, but just a few ideas...

How did you apply your license ? Copy paste from the email or drag / drop the text file into your ~ Home directory ?
Often with copy and paste people leave the pipe | off the end and the license fails.

If you have time, move your current text license file license_key_harrison_mixbus32c-9.txt to a safe location.

Then go to the account history page and enter the email address that was used when you purchased Mixbus.

You will get an automated reply with all the licenses you own as well as links to latest downloads.

When you click on the license window it will highlight ALL the text in blue , copy this.

When you launch Mixbus paste it into the challenge window and hit the Apply key.

More details from help docs here
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Exclamation 
(02-10-2024, 05:19 PM)Dingo Wrote:
(02-10-2024, 03:01 PM)oğuz kaan aydın Wrote:

It is the weekend in Nashville - you may still get a reply, but just a few ideas...

How did you apply your license ? Copy paste from the email or drag / drop the text file into your ~ Home directory ?
Often with copy and paste people leave the pipe | off the end and the license fails.

If you have time, move your current text license file license_key_harrison_mixbus32c-9.txt to a safe location.

Then go to the accaount history page and enter the email address that was used when you purchased Mixbus.

You will get an automated reply with all the licenses you own as well as links to latest downloads.

When you click on the license window it will highlight ALL the text in blue , copy this.

When you launch Mixbus paste it into the challenge window and hit the Apply key.

More details from help docs here
Thank you for reply. I did what you say and double checked here my opinion why it doesnt read my licence. When I paste licence code; it converts OĞUZ KAAN AYDIN to "OĞUZ KAAN AYDIN" so "Ğ" letter is the problem I think after that I fixed it in license file, this time it says unlicenced and nothing changes. Maybe they can convert licence name with "G"  then this will be fixed. Harrison hear meee  Shy
Nathan from harrisonaudio helped me huge thanks to him Shy . Problem was my home folder contains a special character which is "ğ" so he adviced me to create a folder in 
C:\ProgramData\harrisonconsoles\ I put my license into this location and it immediatly read license file. Thanks to everyone whoever try to help me solve this annoying problem Smile
(02-14-2024, 03:47 AM)oğuz kaan aydın Wrote: Nathan from harrisonaudio helped me huge thanks to him [...] he adviced me to create a folder in C:\ProgramData\harrisonconsoles\ I put my license into this location and it immediatly read license file.

Wow... Exclamation  and well done to Nathan for spotting that one !!
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!