Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
32C Channel VST Discontinued??
Hello there - I downloaded the demo of the 32C channel sometime ago (Mixbus Owner) and didn't really use it. But recently been using it in Ableton lately and I like the EQ and was thinking of purchasing but I can't find it anywhere to buy on the Harrison website?
This one?  https://store.harrisonaudio.com/all-prod...son-32-bus
No not the Bus the 32 C channel with the EQ and the compressor
This, I guess...
https://harrisonaudio.com/explore/media/...vst,-vst3)

yeah, looks gone.

If I look at my emails from about 2 years ago, if you follow the links, it takes you nowhere unique.  I imagine that after the move to SSL, it got ditched.

[b]FLASH SALE
Harrison "32C Channel" Plugin
[/b]

MSRP Price:  US $89.00
Special Price:  US $69
Thanks yeah I don't get it - the whole thing is a bit odd because I remember the plugin got a lot of criticism at the time it came out mainly about the marketing but Harrison stood by the claims and in fact I remember Ben writing a bit piece in defense. So why has it now been withdrawn when other plugins have not been?
I've recently had exchanges with support (which was SSL support) to get FasTrack and 32C Channel iLok upgrades completed. The FasTrack was successful but I was told that 32C Channel was not ready. I don't want to assume that the tech was concealing some secret that it had been withdrawn, but who knows. This plugin was one of my first needs for a non-rosetta version, however it remains the last hold-out in my plugin folder that remains incompatible with modern Macs natively.
h
Well don't want to jump to conclusions but that would be really questionable for a number of reasons. Perhaps Harrison can clarify the position?
Any one from Harrison able to clarify please?
New version is coming.  Simmer down folks Smile
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio