Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School Me on the Different Versions of MixBus
I bought Mixbus 2.5.1  , used it a few times and stuck with Pro Tools . Now I want to use it again . I have 2.5.1 , does the License I bought allow me to upgrade to newer versions ?

Is there a list of whats been changed from 2.5.1 up to the newer versions ?

What does 32c have that regular Mixbus doesn't have ?

Thanks
(01-27-2024, 05:55 PM)ScumBum Wrote: I bought Mixbus 2.5.1  , used it a few times and stuck with Pro Tools . Now I want to use it again . I have 2.5.1 , does the License I bought allow me to upgrade to newer versions ?

Is there a list of whats been changed from 2.5.1 up to the newer versions ?

What does 32c have that regular Mixbus doesn't have ?

Thanks

Hi ScumBum, welcome to the Mixbus Forum.

Here is a link to Harrison's upgrade policy... in your case I would suggest writing to support and see what deal you can cut... mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com

As to what has changed from 2.5 to 9.2... heaps of development has occurred VCAs, gates, Lua scripting, varispeed recording…. too much for me to spend time to list... you can go through release notes ... I would suggest you download a demo of 32C and try it for yourself.

Re differences between MB and 32C here is a link that outlines the major differences...
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5