Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Very Good Mixbus Supplementary Documentation
Thought I'd share the following information with the forum for other who may find it useful. 

I stumbled across a site while looking for clarity on some of the Mixbus channel strip components.
The Mixbus Live Online Manual has always been my go to resource for information but I found myself sometimes looking for a bit more clarity than I felt the manual was providing resulting in searching YouTube for visuals. Nathan's channel has always been a very good resource for me and got me up and running fairly quick on a lot of areas.

But the following site added a LOT of useful information that helped fill in some areas of understanding where I needed info to glue it all together. You guys may want to check it out. Not as a replacement to the manual but a supplement. The article is dated 2017 so I'm sure some features may have changed and/or been relocated overtime but I believe and have found that the core basics are still very relevant to Mixbus.

The Admiral BumbleBee Mixbus Online Doc

I changed the post topic from Excellent to Very Good b/c there is some biased content from the author as well. Still worth the read
iMac Pro 27, 3.2GHz 8-Core Intel XEON, 256GB RAM • iMac Pro 27, 3GHz 10-Core XEON, 64GB RAM • Apollo x8p, UAD Satellite Octo • Yamaha XF8 • KORG Oasis • OSX Monterey • OSX Ventura • MixBus 32c • Logic • StudioOne • Cubase
interesting article. Thanks for posting.
Mixbus32c, Mackie Onyx 1640, Neumann km1, WA 47 jr..MadronaLabs, Samplemodeling, UA, etc., iPad2/4/Pro