Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nine point two!
So developers, what is the timeline for 9.2? Is that something fairly soon or still a ways off? Just seeing what is on the horizon.
Older Mac Mini 16 gig 1TB drive. MixBus32c latest version, Reaper 6, Band in a Box 2023, Presonus Audiobox VSL1818, several guitars. 
Coming soon!
“Big smiley face emoji”
Older Mac Mini 16 gig 1TB drive. MixBus32c latest version, Reaper 6, Band in a Box 2023, Presonus Audiobox VSL1818, several guitars. 
I see ardour has gone into v8 release candidate mode. thats always a good sign Smile
-- BC --
SSL's 360 software just got updated to V1.6.12
In the mixer page there are some familiar features from the Mixbus mixer (e.g. show/hide sections of channel strip)
And Mixbus 9.2 gets a name check regarding integration of SSL UF8, UF1 control surfaces.
Video on this page....

https://support.solidstatelogic.com/hc/e...ease-Notes

So 9.2 must be very soon ...........??
9.2 is here!

https://forum.harrisonconsoles.com/thread-11560.html

.... you should also have received an email from us, if you have a current v9 license, and you are subscribed to our email list.

We'll be sending out upgrade offers to prior users, later today.

-Ben
@Ben -

Hmmmmm... Your email notification might be "backed up"?

I didn't receive email notification for the "official" release of MB/MB32C;
I just happened to read your announcement in the "Releases" portion here in the forum
and used the MB Demo and MB32C Demo links to download the packages.

Cheers!
Patrick
@Patrick: during the transition to working with SSL, we are in the process of changing our domain name from harrisonconsoles to harrisonaudio. If you have added harrisonconsoles to your allow-list, you might now need to add harrisonaudio.

I'm interested to see how widespread this problem is. My guess is that a few people who were getting our emails, will now miss emails from our new domain; but a few people who were not getting the emails, will get them now. Smile

-Ben
(10-11-2023, 12:02 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: @Patrick:  during the transition to working with SSL,  we are in the process of changing our domain name from harrisonconsoles to harrisonaudio.  If you have added harrisonconsoles to your allow-list, you might now need to add harrisonaudio.

I'm interested to see how widespread this problem is.  My guess is that a few people who were getting our emails, will now miss emails from our new domain;  but a few people who were not getting the emails, will get them now. Smile

-Ben

I don't use an allow-list so your new domain should not make a difference here.
I just sent you a direct test email.

Cheers!
Patrick
I didn't receive an update e mail, I don't think I ever do.

Have mentioned this before. Not a deal breaker as I do visit here fairly regularly and in truth I never update on the first hit.