Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus 32C 9.1.324 / Harrison DrumFlow No license received
Hello

I don't know if I'm in the right place but maybe someone can point  me the right place.

I just purchased the SSL Drumstrip and HARRISON Drum Flow PLUG-IN BUNDLE. on SSL store

In fact being on Linux only Drum flow interests me.
I made the payment, received the invoice, but no license for Drum Flow.
I went to the SSL support site but I couldn't find a way to open a ticket or help for this problem. I am therefore contacting the people in Herrison who I hope will be able to help me.

Thanks
Sounds like teething problems with the temporary use of SSL for iLok purchases. I would suggest you email Harrison AVA support: plugins@harrisonconsoles.com
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Thank Dingo

i will email Harrison support
let me know how you got on, I just mailed them too without realising it was going to spit out some shit ilok code instead of the old format txt code... Sad
-- BC --
(09-21-2023, 05:19 PM)Caberto Wrote: You just have to go to your account on the SSL Web page: Solid State Logic Customer Registration Portal and you will find the codes to redeem the SSL iLock license and to activate the Harrison licenses. Both plugins: Harrison Drum Flow and SSL Drum Strip.

mine came via pluginbotique, but mixbus/harrison support set me right up with a linux key, so much thanks to Nathan who helped me out!
-- BC --
Thank you all, 

Indeed the license was good, in the SSL portal. I didn't see it at first.
 And as I expected to receive an email from Harrison as for the mixbuss32c license I didn't look any further.

The license has been generated in the SSL portal and the plugin works like a charm.

Thank you all for your help