Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now Available! Mixbus32C v9.1.96
(06-15-2023, 10:20 AM)mixbuswlk Wrote: I second the request to get a copy of the color scheme displayed in post #15 above.

I also find it interesting that Ardour offers a theme switcher, but Harrison has evidently chosen not to transfer that functionality through.  I can appreciate the need for branding, but I can also counter on accessibility grounds, let alone pure convenience.

Still, great product!

We are going for the look of a certain console Smile 
Ardour and Reaper are more themeable and well within their rights to do so.
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio
Tried the new Console 1 native protocol, but unfortunately only the output from Mixbus to Console is working as expected.

When I turn a knob using the mouse in Mixbus, the corresponding lights move in Console 1, but nothing happens in Mixbus when I use the controller knobs.

Already tried to enable/disabe the protocol, create a new session fro scratch turn control 1 on/off and quit Consoles's on-screen display software, with no results.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
MacMini M1 16gb RAM - MacOS 13.6.6 - Apollo silver +  Apollo 16 silver w/Thunderbolt & Satellite OCTO Thunderbolt - SSL UF8/UC1 - Softube Console 1/Fader - UAD v11.2 - Mixbus 10 Pro ARM
(06-15-2023, 07:38 AM)PBuryk Wrote: @Scardanelli -

No need to "import", per se.
For Windows & MB version 9.0
    Folder - C:\Users\Patrick\AppData\Local\Mixbus9
    File Name - my-dark-mixbus32c-9.0.colors

Simply move the current version of the file out of the way and copy in the new file.
Then restart Mixbus

Cheers!
Patrick

Thanks, but I'm on a Mac and I did find a folder within the application folder with default dark and light .colors, but couldn't make MB see your file, even after removing the .txt suffix - the .color files are not text files. Any suggestions from Mac users?
Ta
(06-16-2023, 07:41 AM)Scardanelli Wrote:

Simply move the current version of the file out of the way and copy in the new file.
Then restart Mixbus

Cheers!
Patrick

Thanks, but I'm on a Mac and I did find a folder within the application folder with default dark and light .colors, but couldn't make MB see your file, even after removing the .txt suffix - the .color files are not text files. Any suggestions from Mac users?
Ta

for Mac, “Users/your user name/Library/Preferences/Mixbus9 (folder)” for v9.1 “my-dark-mixbus32c-9.1.colors”
(06-16-2023, 12:00 AM)marcusadv Wrote: Tried the new Console 1 native protocol, but unfortunately only the output from Mixbus to Console is working as expected.

When I turn a knob using the mouse in Mixbus, the corresponding lights move in Console 1, but nothing happens in Mixbus when I use the controller knobs.

Already tried to enable/disabe the protocol, create a new session fro scratch turn control 1 on/off and quit Consoles's on-screen display software, with no results.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

See my reply in the Customization Channel.
MB 32C 9.1.324 / Ubuntu 22.04 LTS - KDE / Kernel 5.14.0 / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core / NVIDIA GP108 Driver 390.147 / Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
[attachment=3535 Wrote:Lese pid='64268' dateline='1686923007']

Then restart Mixbus

Cheers!
Patrick

Ta

for Mac, “Users/your user name/Library/Preferences/Mixbus9 (folder)” for v9.1 “my-dark-mixbus32c-9.1.colors”

Thank you! But when I open that folder I do not see a .colors file, here's all there is within that folder. Also, the file downloaded is suffixed .txt - do I simply remove the txt? Because the original file in the MB app folder is not a simple text file....thanks in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-16-2023, 09:26 AM)Scardanelli Wrote:
(06-16-2023, 08:43 AM)Lese Wrote:

Then restart Mixbus

Cheers!
Patrick

Ta

Thank you! But when I open that folder I do not see a .colors file, here's all there is within that folder. Also, the file downloaded is suffixed .txt - do I simply remove the txt? Because the original file in the MB app folder is not a simple text file....thanks in advance.

If the colors files does not exist then try this:
- Use the color selection tool in the preferences too and make a simple color change.
- Save and quit the session.
- See if there is colors file.
I'm guessing that a non-changed color scheme might be using some default color structure somewhere in the code and only read the colors file if it exists.
Also... Yes - Remove the colors file suffix  .txt; the file should end in suffix .colors
The downloaded file needs the .txt suffix so it can be uploaded and downloaded properly.
Please see my post under the Linux forum.

Stem exports still not working !

I upgraded the 32C with version 9 and due to this problem unable ti use in any projects ... please address basic bugs like this before adding more features ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)