Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edit Tempo GUI
Hey there anyone, everyone, no one. I feel like I have combed through settings and preferences and can't find an option to bring back the tempo display that resides under the clock in the toolbar. I have to right click on that area to change the tempo and see what it's even set to. Could someone enlighten me, it would greatly appreciated.  Big Grin

(side note, I lost it sometime on MB32C v8 and still don't have it on v9)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You need to set that clock to bars/beats
Small recordingstudio in Finland countryside. Mixbus 10 Pro, AvLinux AVL-MXe 23.2, Rme UFX+, Rme 802, Adam A77X, Genelec 8020c, Genelec 7050b, Yamaha HS7

(05-06-2023, 08:40 AM)Sojuzstudio Wrote: You need to set that clock to bars/beats

Oh my goodness, that was it! That's actually kind of ridiculous, there should be an option of always show or hide those, regardless of what clock is displayed. Any hoot, THANK YOU! Smile
(05-06-2023, 12:33 PM)bipton Wrote: That's actually kind of ridiculous, there should be an option of always show or hide those, regardless of what clock is displayed.

You can add the Secondary clock to the toolbar... Preferences / Appearance / Toolbar

Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Yeah, that works I suppose. It's also nice to get rid of as much GI stuff as possible for me, I appreciate the feedback, the tempo button is back, I am a happy camper. Thanks y'all