Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to get MB9 up and running
Hi everyone, I'm usually a Windows person but I've lucked onto a reasonable 2015 iMac with 16GB ram and 4-core i5 CPU, and I thought it'd be cool to use it as my Mixbus 9 DAW.
I've connected a Focusrite 2i4 which works fine with Studio One. But with MB9 although I'm allowed to choose the 2i4 inputs and outputs, the audio system setting only shows Core Audio and won't give me the 48kHz sample rate I use.
I'm a bit of a Mac newby... can someone tell me what I need to do?

Thanks in advance.
pretty sure it runs natively in mac, therefore it is your coreaudio
you may have other apps running forcing it to stick too 48kHz (like HDMI audio)
also make sure you downloaded the 'intel' version of V9 not M1 or Arm.
OSX, i9 10850k, 64GB, MixBus 32C, Logic Pro X, Metric Halo ULN8 3d & 2882 3d, Icon Qcon Pro X & Icon Qcon Pro XS
(04-20-2023, 03:11 AM)TheBassBagwhan Wrote: Hi everyone, I'm usually a Windows person but I've lucked onto a reasonable 2015 iMac with 16GB ram and 4-core i5 CPU, and I thought it'd be cool to use it as my Mixbus 9 DAW.
I've connected a Focusrite 2i4 which works fine with Studio One. But with MB9 although I'm allowed to choose the 2i4 inputs and outputs, the audio system setting only shows Core Audio and won't give me the 48kHz sample rate I use.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, you can change sample rate in Mixbus when you create the session
(04-29-2023, 03:09 AM)Gabriel Staniecki Wrote:
(04-20-2023, 03:11 AM)TheBassBagwhan Wrote: Hi everyone, I'm usually a Windows person but I've lucked onto a reasonable 2015 iMac with 16GB ram and 4-core i5 CPU, and I thought it'd be cool to use it as my Mixbus 9 DAW.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, you can change sample rate in Mixbus when you create the new session