Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XML headaches
@fkeller93 - are you using a very early version of Mixbus v8? I can't find my post right now but I'm pretty sure I reported this while testing an early copy of MBv8 - so if Harrison can't help, it might be worthwhile for you to just update.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
The latest version of v8 can be found via this link.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(04-08-2023, 04:25 AM)Dingo Wrote: The latest version of v8 can be found via this link.

I am still on V6, waiting to upgrade both machinr and DAW until some clients projects are wrapped up.
V6 is pretty old now so if this is the first time it's happened you've probably just been unlucky. Like Dingo said, email the zipped up session file to Harrison and ask if they can do anything with it.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
(04-08-2023, 08:11 AM)johne53 Wrote: V6 is pretty old now so if this is the first time it's happened you've probably just been unlucky. Like Dingo said, email the zipped up session file to Harrison and ask if they can do anything with it.

I sent an email, now just waiting with my fingers crossed