Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNABLE TO BOUNCE 32 bit WAV
Wondering if anyone else has had issues exporting audio in Mix Bus v9.  I can export a WAV in 16 bit but am unable to in 32 bit at 48k.  I was able to export audio as an mp3 also.  Any idea of what could possibly be causing this.  I have never had this issue on any other DAW that I've worked in.
Are you trying just one at a time, or multiple?
Mixbus 10 Pro 10.0.0
Apple Mac Studio M1 Ventura 14.5
PreSonus Quantum 2626
iCON V1-M & 2 Extenders
X-Touch & 2 Extenders
Just a single export of a 32 bit WAV. If by multiple, meaning a WAV and mp3 at the same time, no. At first I thought there may have been some peaking above 0, even though I'm well below, but why would it render an mp3 and 16 bit file perfectly.
i just tried to export the mix 32 bit 48 khz WAV normalizing at -1.0 peak. When it finished it actually analyzed the audio and when I hit play on the analyzation file it was some weird digital distorted white noise. I went to export folder, played the file and it is exactly the same.
I was finally able to export as BWAV 32 bit floating 48 Khz. Got it, it would be nice if there was some type of information when hovering over the type of export file that indicated what iit's application is best for and any potential exporting issues that you may incur. I have no idea as to why I was running into this problem, but at least I have a solution.