Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane Carney - Talk to me
Nice job!

If we speak about the original first: Thanks to hard compression, It's beaten to death, and everything sounds like it's running through a circular saw.

But you managed to make everything transparent and clear. If I should say something negative, I wished that the snare had more rich sound, but that's my preference.

Now, this great song got the mix it deserves, good stuff!
Mixbus/Mixbus32C on Linux (Kubuntu)/KXStudio repositories.
GUI: KDE and Fluxbox
Wait... Was that really LIVE?!?
Totally AWESOME - song, performance and production!
Thanks for posting!

Cheers!
Patrick
(03-31-2023, 07:23 AM)PBuryk Wrote: Wait... Was that really LIVE?!?
Totally AWESOME - song, performance and production!
Thanks for posting!

Cheers!
Patrick

Yes It is a live song I just updated the link with de-esser on the vocal I forgot to put on. You can find the multi track down on the link
https://www.telefunken-elektroakustik.co...ssion-aes/
(03-31-2023, 01:45 AM)Jostein Wrote: Nice job!

If we speak about the original first: Thanks to hard compression, It's beaten to death, and everything sounds like it's running through a circular saw.

But you managed to make everything transparent and clear. If I should say something negative, I wished that the snare had more rich sound, but that's my preference.

Now, this great song got the mix it deserves, good stuff!

Thanks Jostein! I'm glad you like it. I love the song and considering I'm mixing the second time makes the process a little bit easier than before. And like you said I totally agree with you on the snare I could have pushed a little bit of excitement let's say around 6k. Thanks for listening and critics as well. Much appreciated!