Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relab LX 480 plugin delay problem
Hi,

Using that VST on mixbus I'm getting no latency compensation (?).
The plugin (VST2 or VST3) show 13 spl but anything coming out is without compensation.
If I add on the strip the Voxengo Sound Delay and apply 13 spl to it, all is fine.

Is this can be a Mixbus thing or shoul I go further on Relab support side ?

Thank you,
rwil
Win11x64,Asus TUF X570-PLUS RYZEN 7, 16g, UAD-2 quad USB, Sound Device-MixPre6 mkII, Mixbus 32C v9
(03-14-2023, 09:44 PM)rwil Wrote: Hi,

Using that VST on mixbus I'm getting no latency compensation (?).
The plugin (VST2 or VST3) show 13 spl but anything coming out is without compensation.
If I add on the strip the Voxengo Sound Delay and apply 13 spl to it, all is fine.

Is this can be a Mixbus thing or shoul I go further on Relab support side ?

Thank you,
rwil

aha, i did my first test in 32C V9 yesterday evening, and got some strange tracks out of sync issues in my test project, that could explain why, as I too used a few instances of Relab's LX 480 in it, already first big bummer. Although V9 seems a big step
Windows 11, 64 GB Ram, AMD Ryzen 3900XT, Nvidia 2700 Super 8 Gb,
Focusrite Clarett 4Pre USB.

Ableton Live, Mixbus 32c, Studio One Pro
Hi,
I have to mention that it is using the "LX480 Essentials" version that I got no latency compensation.
I upgraded to the full version since ans so far it seems fine, even in 32C v9.
The only thing that I found so far using the full version is the VST3 is mono (d'ont recall if in or out), but the VST2 works like a charm.

rw
Win11x64,Asus TUF X570-PLUS RYZEN 7, 16g, UAD-2 quad USB, Sound Device-MixPre6 mkII, Mixbus 32C v9
Quote:The only thing that I found so far using the full version is the VST3 is mono (d'ont recall if in or out), but the VST2 works like a charm.
This has been an issue on Mac AU with all Relab Bundle Reverbs too. It was always calling a mono to stereo instance instead of true stereo. VST 2 worked correct all the time.
Mac Pro 5,1 | 6x 3,4Ghz | 48GB | OS X 10.14  | Macbook Pro M1 | 16GB | OS X 14.4 | Metric Halo 2882 3d 
http://www.sounddesign-pro.com
so is there any option to get the "concealed" vst2 up running, after one ignorered (or even deleted the vst3) version? even complete rescan does not change that vst2 from concealed to ok...
2023 Mac mini m2pro with 32GB RAM with audient id44mk2
aaaahh got i: first delete vst3 in folder, then disengage the conceal option, update vsts and after it engage the option again...
2023 Mac mini m2pro with 32GB RAM with audient id44mk2
(03-26-2023, 06:52 AM)arthie Wrote: so is there any option to get the "concealed" vst2 up running, after one ignorered (or even deleted the vst3) version? even complete rescan does not change that vst2 from concealed to ok...

Well here I don't check the "Conceal VST2 plugin..." in the preferences window.
So I can choose myself the VST version for any plugins having both versions.

rw