Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recording failure / slowing down
Check power on Audient. It's most probably not about Mixbus. I have an older ID 14 that sometimes behaves weird when connected to its power supply (necessary for phantompower). On the other hand it also doesn't like to be bus powered if it has to share power with other devices. 
So, first thing to try: Pull everything off the Mini and see if it makes a difference.
If this helps, try a power supply for the Audient and/or an active USB hub for other connected devices.
Mac Pro 5,1 | 6x 3,4Ghz | 48GB | OS X 10.14  | Macbook Pro M1 | 16GB | OS X 14.4 | Metric Halo 2882 3d 
http://www.sounddesign-pro.com
thank you stephan. The id44 does generally not work buspowered, I think, so I have proper power supply installed and it works fine, but when I start my session with audient as interface (just during startup), my session will crash mixbus, when I switch after loading my session no problems. For me that is a thing between software/drivers anything like that, perhaps id-App and mixbus can't go together well or the Core-Driver of Audient does something weired. There is also no problem with Logic and the audient so far and no problem in any other app, just mixbus and the audient are no friends..
2023 Mac mini m2pro with 32GB RAM with audient id44mk2