Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the newest bugs!!
I really don't want to be picky... but everyday I encounter new bugs or missbehaviours in mixbus (Mixbus32C-7 licensed)!

I've created a new session 4 tracks only (experimenta session), and for no reason, suddenly mixbus drops out of audio.
All audio peaks keep showing, the interface (Focusrite) runs normally.. but suddenly no audio at all.
I need to close the session and open it up again... then it works... until it eventually drops out again.

Ahh yes... and when in this session I load a third waves plugin: a convolutuon reverb... freeze!

I'll just keep up posting these bugs in the hope that Harrisson will sort them out in the future, design a software that really works... but these bugs unable me to get over an experimental playground.
For serious work I need a stable DAW... and for now that is Cubase.
(02-05-2023, 08:45 AM)JanS Wrote:  and when in this session I load a third waves plugin: a convolutuon reverb... freeze!

Does it happen with other Waves plugins or only the convolution reverb? And do you know if these are VST2's or VST3's? And (one last thing...) are you loading all 3 on the same channel or on different channels? A couple of testers reported problems if 3 x VST2's get loaded on the same channel but VST3's seemed okay.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
Hi!

it happend with the convolution reverb, but it happend also with a channel strip, latter I know is a bit heavy, so this might be a reason, the convolution reverb isn't..
Yes, they are all VST3, I mostly dumped VST2 from my system.
Yes, they all load on different channels.

Thanks for asking!
I'm now testing V9

it's running stable so far... i had it running and i went to the grocery and when I came back it was still running stable...
Fabfilter C2 reacts normal, the graphics too, and the size is now normally scalable..

if (IF) everything works out fine, I will come back to mixbus!!