Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Why arent there themes?
I spent my life as a engineer mostly on a Soundcraft Spirit and I do not like the dark default theme in Mixbus so much. I am used to have something lighter before me Wink. I managed to change the theme to my needs, but I wonder where the different themes that once were available have gone? The theme I use right now derives from the "Blueberry Milk" theme of ardour and I feel very cofortable with that, but it was a bit hacky to get there. Why is it not possible to have different themes anymore?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I found the themes in another post while on version 8 they don't work too well. I imported them in V9 and they work even worse, they look real good at first but once you close MB and reopen it will change the hole look into something that looks like an M&M smarties bag of candy and no matter what I did i couldn't get rid of it without reinstalling MB and removing all the themes from the folder.
They need to fix something in order for them to work again.
@ForumModerator -

Would it be possible to create an area dedicated to discussions and repository for themes and other color changes?
At the moment one needs to search through numerous different topics to locate information on this topic.
A possible structure might be:
"Mixbus Themes and Color Assignments"
- - - "Discussion: (for general discussions)
- - - "Repository:" (for actual uploads of data files such as "my_dark_colors", "SSL_theme", "10_color_tweaks_I_always_apply", etc.)

Thank you!
Patrick
(02-04-2023, 06:57 PM)werner.back Wrote: I spent my life as a engineer mostly on a Soundcraft Spirit and I do not like the dark default theme in Mixbus so much. I am used to have something lighter before me Wink. I managed to change the theme to my needs, but I wonder where the different themes that once were available have gone? The theme I use right now derives from the "Blueberry Milk" theme of ardour and I feel very cofortable with that, but it was a bit hacky to get there. Why is it not possible to have different themes anymore?

That is an interesting look Smile
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio