Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hide some of the Mixbuses
Would like to see where mixer view would only show the number of Mixbuses we would be using.
Ron Copsetta
It wasn't Broke till I Fixed it!!!!
(01-24-2023, 10:51 AM)CopyRon Wrote: Would like to see where mixer view would only show the number of Mixbuses we would be using.

you can hide the Buses that you are not using..? 
https://rsrc.harrisonconsoles.com/mixbus...acks-buses
To see what "dspisic" mentioned: On the left side of the mixer view you can catch and drag towards the right a vertical line
mose cursor changes for a horisontal arrow L,R.
There you can tick what you want to see

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
(01-24-2023, 11:25 AM)dspasic Wrote:
(01-24-2023, 10:51 AM)CopyRon Wrote: Would like to see where mixer view would only show the number of Mixbuses we would be using.

you can hide the Buses that you are not using..? 
https://rsrc.harrisonconsoles.com/mixbus...acks-buses

Thank you
Is there any wyay to uncheck active?
Ron Copsetta
(01-24-2023, 11:28 AM)Tassy Wrote: To see what "dspisic" mentioned: On the left side of the mixer view you can catch and drag towards the right a vertical line
mose cursor changes for a horisontal arrow L,R.
There you can tick what you want to see

Thank you, I'm getting there.
Ron Copsetta
Active what? tracks can be also active or inactive rightclicking on the track header and there is the menu for that
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
(01-25-2023, 01:58 AM)Tassy Wrote: Active what? tracks can be also active or inactive rightclicking on the track header and there is the menu for that

uncheck active mixbus, so only 6 or 8 would show in thhe channel strip not all 12
Ron Copsetta
dspasic was close but linked to the Editor List section in the manual. You want the Mixer Sidebar - https://rsrc.harrisonconsoles.com/mixbus...er-sidebar

From the menu bar View > Mixer: Show Mixer List or Shift-L then untick mixbuses you want to hide in Track/Bus List
Mixbus 32C, Debian Bookworm/KDE, EVE SC205 + ADAM Sub 8 monitors, Soundcraft Compact 4, M-Audio 2496, i5 6500, 16GB RAM, WD Blue SSD 1TB, 48" LG OLED, other stuff.
Work as house engineer at a popular venue in Melbourne AU. On a quest for the holy grail, the perfect amount of cowbell.

You can only "HIDE" mixbuses -
- From the Mixer Window, by unchecking the "Hide" box, in the left side menu, or
- From the Editor Window, by unchecking the "V" (View) box in the right side menu
you cannot make them "INACTIVE" -
- There is no option in the Mixer left side menu and, in the Editor Window, the "A" box does not uncheck.

This is, if I remember correctly, because all implemented mixbuses are "hard-wired" into the performance.

Cheers!
Patrick

I
(01-25-2023, 08:22 AM)PBuryk Wrote: You can only "HIDE" mixbuses -
- From the Mixer Window, by unchecking the "Hide" box, in the left side menu, or
- From the Editor Window, by unchecking the "V" (View) box in the right side menu
you cannot make them "INACTIVE" -
- There is no option in the Mixer left side menu and, in the Editor Window, the "A" box does not uncheck.

This is, if I remember correctly, because all implemented mixbuses are "hard-wired" into the performance.

Cheers!
Patrick

I

OK 
Thank you!!!
Ron Copsetta