Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixbus, Mixbus32C v8.2 - Now Available!
(12-28-2022, 09:41 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: @johne53: regarding the  'hide' button,  this is now accomplished in "Window->Plugin Manager"  rather than in the plugin selector.

Got it Ben - thanks! BTW, do you know which colour affects those menu items (see post #16)

@dh1340 - could you try try uninstalling and re-installing? And if that doesn't help, maybe post a screenshot.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
@andysharifi, @dspasic: we've had a few reports that the 32C EQ presets are not showing up in the Windows version. We will investigate and publish a fix as soon as we can!
(12-28-2022, 10:04 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: @andysharifi, @dspasic:  we've had a few reports that the 32C EQ presets are not showing up in the Windows version. We will investigate and publish a fix as soon as we can!

Thank you!
I also noticed something else. Can somebody let me know if they have the same issue on a Windows machine.

Adding clips from the clip library onto the editor end up being invisible. If you press play, it plays the file, you just can't see it. 
Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
Clips as in Cues and Clips are set on the Cue page, they di nor show on the Editor page as such.
https://rsrc.harrisonconsoles.com/mixbus...ring-clips
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(12-28-2022, 07:00 PM)Dingo Wrote: Clips as in Cues and Clips are set on the Cue page, they di nor show on the Editor page as such.
https://rsrc.harrisonconsoles.com/mixbus...ring-clips

I wasn't referring to the Cue page. I was referring to dropping clips, either audio or midi clips from the clip library into the editor track. It was working in the previous version, but for some reason I'm not able to do it now. I was able to drag and drop a midi clip into a midi track and it would be placed as a region that I can move around and edit.
@andysharifi: I tried this, and it seems to work for me. If you'd like to send more details about this problem to our email support (mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com) we can pursue it further.
has Harrison figured out why the editor section is slow in performance then 8.1?
(12-28-2022, 06:12 AM)johne53 Wrote: Just wondering why the Hide option got removed from the Plugin Selector window? I used to find it quite useful  Confused

There's still an option to Show Hidden plugins but that's only of limited use if you can't hide them in the first place  Huh

Or is there a new setting somewhere to bring the Hide option back??

You can hide plugins in the Plugin Manager
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio
(12-28-2022, 09:55 AM)johne53 Wrote:
(12-28-2022, 09:41 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: @johne53: regarding the  'hide' button,  this is now accomplished in "Window->Plugin Manager"  rather than in the plugin selector.

Got it Ben - thanks! BTW, do you know which colour affects those menu items (see post #16)

@dh1340 - could you try try uninstalling and re-installing? And if that doesn't help, maybe post a screenshot.

Tried reinstall - wont work. Deleted All under User/AppData - still bad
than Copied all User/App data from V7 to V8.2 all customized colors are gone -but it works somehow -
have to redoo all settings ....