Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some of my plugins have show all controls enabled by default (SOLVED)
How's it going, everyone? So, as the title says, some of the plugins in my project will randomly enable show all controls and I have to turn it off manually.

It is pretty annoying and I wanted to know if anyone else has faced the same issue and if there's a way to resolve it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Plugins from PA all force inline display as default. In v8 this option works to override the PA default.

Preferences / Plugins / Plugin GUI - uncheck 'Show Plugin Inline Display on Mixerstrip by default'
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(12-24-2022, 09:43 PM)Dingo Wrote: Plugins from PA all force inline display as default. In v8 this option works to override the PA default.

Preferences / Plugins / Plugin GUI - uncheck 'Show Plugin Inline Display on Mixerstrip by default'

That solved it, Thank You so much! Happy Holidays!
(12-24-2022, 09:43 PM)Dingo Wrote: Plugins from PA all force inline display as default. In v8 this option works to override the PA default.

Thx Dingo  Smile
Newest version of Mixbus Win 10 pro 64 bit  i9 20 core 48 gigs RAM