Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio tracks outputs greyed out
Hi everyone, i've had a really annoying problem in a middle of a session. When i create an audio track and want to route  the output, it is greyed out. I cannot route anymore any audio tracks outputs and removing the config folder have not resolve the problem. I don't want to delete my preferences. I have a problem like the attached pic. Can someone know how to solve this bug? I'm using 32C V7. Thanks in advance

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's purely a guess but maybe routing would create a feedback loop somehow? e.g. if your busses are all routed to the main output and you've configured your track to record from the main output, then routing it to any buss would create a feedback loop... maybe it's something like that.?
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
Thanks for the reply, there are many routing on the session but no feedback loop. I solve the problem by starting first to create new empty sessions and adding audio tracks and i was not having the problem then go back to the previous session and add multiple audio tracks at once and i could route their outputs that are not greyed out anymore.