Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M-Audio Oxygen Pro 49 MIDI map
Hi everybody, I am trying to configure the DAW mode of the M-Audio Oxygen Pro 49 MIDI controller keyboard. I built the MIDI map on the Oxygen 49 one, routing the MIDI control signal to the transport, gain, pan direction, recording status, solo and mute.

Keyboard model is available on the manufacturer website but I can not post it here.

Everything works fine, except for the following:

- Gain master should be channel 16 control 32, but the master fader doesn't appear to respond. Same for master mute.
- I can't find which MIDI control numbers trigger the "select" function that should allow to select the tracks
- Most important, the commands I mapped (gain, pan etc.) act on the mix buses on the right only if there are less than 8 tracks on the left (since 8 is the maximum number of faders the keyboard has). For example if I have 4 tracks, the keyboard will trigger the mix buses faders starting from the 5th keyboard fader which will trigger the 1st mix bus fader, and so on.

Since I noticed that on Mixbus the mix buses follow an independent numbering (1-12) I would like to know if there is a way to trigger them directly, for example sending control to another channel.

That's all... I can send you the MIDI map if you need... thanks in advance!