Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding plugins/vst's
Hi overhere,
I am guite new with Harrison and i am happy to see a DAW which looks like the 80's studio. But that is not the point. The point is that i cannot add several vst's (instrumenten and effects) to Harrison Mixbus. I know it works via preferences but that is howfar it works. When i have added them (Vsts 3 and 2's) i run scan and then nothing is added. What am i doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Small Windows 10 pc, 16 mb, 128 gb SSD, Reaper, Mixbus, Roland MKB-300 midi controller
You don't need to specify a path for VST3's so if even VST3's aren't getting found, the most likely explanation is that Mixbus is 64-bit and your plugins are 32-bit (or vice versa)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
I always add the path for VST folders like that. most VSTs are installd in different folders and some in more than 1
also set the timespan for max in VST options
an example here

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
I can add Addictive Drums and Keys but not for example Arturia vst's, both being VST 3. So what's wrong here?
Small Windows 10 pc, 16 mb, 128 gb SSD, Reaper, Mixbus, Roland MKB-300 midi controller
I can't quite remember the details - but wasn't Mixbus still waiting to implement something for certain VST3's? Multiple midi channels? Or multiple sidechain channels maybe?  Huh

i.e. some VST3's weren't getting found because they need a feature which Mixbus doesn't support yet...
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!