Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another MIDI issue
Yesterday I spend my day doing some first parts for a new song using midi and the cue function and it worked as expected, today I wanted to recall the session and proceed with my song, but the synth I worked with yesterday has some strange behaviour: Does not replay what is in Cue slot, after triggered that cue it is even not possible to trigger Synth until I reload a preset. The custom preset of yesterday does not play any music at any time. After reloading preset it will do sound until I press play on my cue slot. 

As the result of yesterday is not a very needed one, I have no problem in dumping that, but I fear that this will be the case even when I finally have some good results and it is not everytime possible to do all my MIDI in one day and print it to audio.

Any ideas on what I am missing out? There are even some instruments where I never get any audio from (thought it is my routing, but am not sure) and after this strange behaviour I assume perhaps it is the same issue there? Any ideas much apreeciated (except: use another DAW to do your MIDI, thats no solution, it's at best a workaround)

Best
Arne
2023 Mac mini m2pro with 32GB RAM with audient id44mk2
update: when I bounce my recorded midi again to the slot it works (but not with my settings from yesterday, only with factory presets).
2023 Mac mini m2pro with 32GB RAM with audient id44mk2