Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random surprises
One of the newest random surprizes + feeze.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
That sucks. There's always something about Mixbus that drags it down, but it sure does sound good. Hope ya get it resolved.
ASUS GL552VW || Win10 || i7 quadcore 2.6 GHz || 16GB RAM || Sound Devices USBPre 2 || Mixbus 32c 6.1
Yeah, reopening it was all right.
I think that if mixbus detects some changes in the audio gear or any it tests/reads/or misreads while opening, it sometimes gets lost how to contiue opening, where to go, what to do, and then these random surprises might occour.
Sure it sounds great, therefore, I have been using it since v2Smile 10 years or so...
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
That looks like a jbridge issue not mixbus.....
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Jbridge ment no problem for MB when session reopenned. v6 never gave this popup in years.
Also sometimes MB closes with thte message "Mixbus stopped working" freeze and has to be closed by Task Manager.
But reopening is all right, never gives "crash" report when reopening to recover or not, it opens well in these cases.
I may say MB or Windows get "dizzy" some times sending 0 and 1 to their proper routeSmile
another just random
rather often comes up
it appeared now when tried to deactivate a plug, by the green spot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

perhaps mixbus v8 has issues with the old win7? I never had that error on win10 (only performance is a problem with my system, but that is not mixbuses fault and hopefully solved soon)
2023 Mac mini m2pro with 32GB RAM with audient id44mk2
maybe I am too fast on the board and hit close before MB finished its last work : playing, saving or whatever...
cannot reproduce, just occures some times.
(11-10-2022, 03:53 AM)Tassy Wrote: cannot reproduce, just occures some times.

Always with the same plugin - or with different plugins?
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
Can be no plugin at all, just something undetectable what and why.