Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus automation question
Greetings All,

From what I can gather is that while you can do Automation for send levels and plugin parameters but you have to show it and then choose from the VERY LONG LIST that appears each control and do it there. Please tell me I am missing something simple because that is a nauseating experience. There is simply too much to look at and the scrolling back and forth to verify is insane.  I am currently using version 7. This is one major aspect of protools that I think is so much better but I stopped using that years ago. Thank you.
how about writing a automation using the existing knobs for each parameter you need, then use "show existing automation" and rework the automation as you need it?
2023 Mac mini m2pro with 32GB RAM with audient id44mk2
(10-17-2022, 08:41 AM)joefog Wrote: Please tell me I am missing something simple

Show Automation Lane On Touch

(see Fader, Pan and Plug-in Automation in the manual)
Thanks for the points guys. There are many workflow features in Mixbus that I wish were different but here is a channel that has helped me learn some new flows and how to manage them, including the automation issues I was having trouble with.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...4h1G7qTTPs
Thanks for the link, nice to have a lot tutorials at one place together
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,